Caring for babies 6 weeks old through 18 months old.
Goals of the infant room:
We meet the basic needs of infants as well as give them opportunities to learn and grow both physically and cognitively through books, singing, and movements.
Phone: (763) 533-0600 x 206
* Our Infant room is licensed for 12 infants; we enroll children starting at 6 weeks-18 months.
To contact the infant room, please call (763) 533-0600 x 206.
You can also contact the lead teacher at email@example.com
* Mrs. Michele Shogren our lead teacher has her Early Child Certificate and has been in the child care business for 10+ years.
* The infant room has a 1: 4 ratio for teacher to students, and we're very comfortably staffed at all times.
* The infants have sensory time, tummy time, singing/talking time, and are also taught some basic sign language skills.
* When it is nice out, the infants get to go outside in the "Bye-Bye Buggy" and go on indoor walks when it starts getting colder out!
* Infants transition into the toddler room between 16-18 months depending on when they are developmentally ready!